- In this disclaimer, the following definitions apply:
- the web page: any web page on which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention that this disclaimer applies to that page;
- the publisher: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- use: includes loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, processing, completing (forms), sending, (temporary) copying, retaining, forwarding, disseminating, using services, undertaking juristic acts (e.g. buying, hiring), etc.;
- you: the natural or legal person (acting through a representative or otherwise) using the web page;
- the content: includes texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video clips and/or other objects, etc.;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature whatsoever, including lost data and objects, lost turnover or profit or other economic loss.
- The following applies to the web page. By using the web page, you agree to this disclaimer.
- The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention,
it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or inaccurate.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in its actual state and gives no guarantee or assurance as to its reliability and suitability
for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for personal use.
- The publisher accepts no liability for actual or threatened damage resulting from or in any manner connected with the use of the web page or with the impossibility of consulting the web page.
- The publisher may amend or shut down the web page or cause it to be amended or shut down at its discretion and at any moment of its choosing, with or without prior notice. The publisher accepts no liability for the consequences of such amendments or shutdown.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this disclaimer, the publisher accepts no liability for files of third parties that are obviously linked to the web page. Such links do not constitute an endorsement of those files.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may constitute an infringement of intellectual rights, regulations with regard to privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to refuse you permission to use the web page and/or to use certain services that are offered on the web page.
Further to such refusal, the publisher may monitor access to the web page.
- You will protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, business partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial measures, orders and the like, including the costs of legal assistance, accountants and the like engaged by third parties as a consequence of or relating to your use of the web page or your infringement of any statutory regulation whatsoever or the rights of third parties.
- Further information: questions concerning the web page should be sent to the publisher. Click here if you wish to use this disclaimer on your website.
All rights reserved.